Awesomeness is looking for an outstanding Sales Planner to join our Brand Partnerships team in the NY office. The group is responsible for packaging and selling a suite of marketing services and digital media on behalf of Awesomeness, including branded video, influencer marketing, digital media and live events. The Sales Planner position supports the Sales team in all aspects of the sales process.
- Assist with pre-sales process by uncovering and cultivating leads, conducting research, participating in creative brainstorming, building and customizing sales materials, and ultimately developing strategic media and integrated marketing proposals to deliver on client campaign objectives
- Assist with post-sales process by working with internal teams such as Production, Talent, Legal, Finance and Operations to facilitate program execution and ensure all client deliverables are met
- Lead and manage all media plan development working in conjunction with the sales team to best optimize for the client
- Participate in sales presentations and conference calls as needed
- Act as point of contact for baseline questions from clients regarding media proposals and campaign executions
- Manage sales CRM systems, prospecting tools, pipeline and forecast reports
- Review industry trades to stay current with developments in online advertising and online media
- Research, capture and share competitive market information
- Integrity, passion, resourcefulness, and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- 1-3 years of previous sales or media planning experience in a digital media or digital marketing company. Experience in a client-facing role is a plus
- A bachelor’s degree in business, communications, digital media, or other business-related field is required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Effective time management and multitasking skills
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, SalesForce, and/or other CRM systems
- Able to successfully work as an individual within a startup culture and fast paced team
- Excitement for and familiarity with the rapidly evolving branded content, influencer marketing and social media space will be a huge plus as we evaluate candidates
Awesomeness is a leading multi-platform media company defining the future of entertainment. Included under the Awesomeness banner are AwesomenessTV, a leading destination for original programming serving the global Gen Z audience, Awesomeness Films, DreamWorksTV, and Awestruck. Investors include Comcast NBCUniversal, Verizon and Hearst.
AwesomenessTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable state, federal or local law.