Awesomeness is searching for an IT Manager to join its growing Information Technology team. This position reports directly to the VP of Information Technology. In this role, you will manage an IT team, provide expert systems administration support, training, and maintenance for all existing IT systems and applications. Additionally, you will provide project management support for all initiatives including implementation, migration, and integration of business systems.
- Provide exceptional end-user training and support across all IT systems that includes workstations, servers, and audio/video equipment
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to help deliver projects that require IT assistance
- Work closely with the Vice President of IT to help execute IT strategy roadmap, vision, and provide continuous improvement
- Manage a helpdesk team which includes mentoring, teaching, and growing the team’s skillset
- Monitor and manage the IT infrastructure for availability and reliability. This includes but not limited to IT, Audio/Video, and Cinema systems
- Ensure security and company compliance related to IT
- Create system documentation and assist in document changes to new and existing IT processes and procedures
- 3+ years of experience as a system/network admin in an enterprise environment with at least 300 people
- 3+ years of experience managing a small team
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work under pressure while keeping composure
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands on experience with Mac and Windows management in an enterprise environment using JAMF, Directory Service (AD, Jump Cloud, etc.), etc.
- Hands on experience with virtualization and cloud technologies (VMWare, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- Hands on experience with SaaS and integrating with other platforms
- Experience with render farms or equivalent technology
- Excellent organizational and project management skills including the ability to plan, schedule, and successfully execute multiple projects at the same time
- Experience with cloud based VoIP and conference room systems
- Experience managing multiple office locations
- Be willing to provide hands-on support, if necessary
- Understands relevant IT technology (DNS, DHCP, Networking, Backup Strategy, Virtualization, VPN, SSH, Firewalls, SAN)
Awesomeness is a leading multi-platform media company defining the future of entertainment. Included under the Awesomeness banner are AwesomenessTV, a leading destination for original programming serving the global Gen Z audience, Awesomeness Films, DreamWorksTV, and Awestruck. Investors include Comcast NBCUniversal, Verizon and Hearst.
AwesomenessTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable state, federal or local law.