Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis will manage corporate planning projects and treasury functions for the Awesomeness consolidated company. This role will report into the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Support key strategic business initiatives and new business opportunities with actionable, insightful and timely analysis
- Manage financial planning projects including the annual operating plan, quarterly reforecasts and long range plans
- Manage treasury items including cash flow projections, film and TV show funding and operating capital requirements – including international operations
- Lead staff on financial planning and analysis projects supporting digital, film, TV and talent business lines
- Prepare financial and operating packages for business unit leads to review performance versus goals and pacing to forecast targets
- Communicate business performance and insights to CFO and other members of the executive management team
- Manage interaction with banking and external partners related to capital funding and cash flow needs for worldwide operations
- Partner with business units and executives to develop plans for new business opportunities
- Drive continued automation of key financial and business reporting processes
- Other projects, reports and analysis as required
- Team-oriented, able to work effectively with a variety of personality types, non-political, non-territorial
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant work experience in the entertainment & media industry – studio production, content distribution or digital media
- Investment banking or Big 4 accounting experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA, CPA, or CMA viewed favorably
- Demonstrated track record of partnering with business partners to forecast operating performance
- Superior analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills
- Excellent maturity and judgment, and the ability to operate effectively in an entrepreneurial environment - maintain composure under pressure and the ability to balance competing priorities
- Ability to distill complex information to a concise and readily understandable message
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent presentation and advanced financial modeling skills required
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and/or Keynote
Awesomeness is a leading multi-platform media company defining the future of entertainment. Included under the Awesomeness banner are AwesomenessTV, a leading destination for original programming serving the global Gen Z audience, Awesomeness Films, DreamWorksTV, and Awestruck. Investors include Comcast NBCUniversal, Verizon and Hearst.
AwesomenessTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable state, federal or local law.