Awesomeness is looking for a savvy Digital Marketing Analyst who is ready to launch new shows, discover new audiences, and explore the new frontiers of media. We are looking for someone who is ready to learn the fundamentals of performance marketing (CPM, CPC, CTR, CPA, CRO) and passionate about digital and social media. This role requires someone who has the ability to grasp the technical know-how to build campaigns across an array of platforms and services (from AdWords to Snapchat, from Facebook ads to Pinterest ads and whatever may come next) as well as the written and verbal communication skill to explain the key insights and takeaways in an easily digestible way. The media team is lean and is actively involved in crafting the media plans for all the verticals within Awesomeness. The team culture is creatively-driven, fast-paced, detail-oriented, and focused on delivering innovative social strategy.
This is a freelance role with consistent week-to-week hours.
• Work with our agency partners to deliver target marketing objectives for each brand
• Write media plans to support the overall marketing and business objective
• Build and optimize paid search, display, video, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter campaigns
• Collaborate with the engineering and data science team to run A/B tests and design new experiments that drive the business forward
• Present actionable insight from the campaign performance to the audience development team
• Create custom dashboards and reports in Google Data Studio, Excel, or Tableau
• Stay current with social marketing best practices, advancements in technology, and industry standards
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, or related field
• Must be familiar with basic concepts of digital marketing and performance-based campaigns
• Experience in building campaigns in AdWords or Facebook Ads
• Excellent communicator and presenter
• Must be able collaborate with teams across the organization (from Finance to Engineering)
• Enthusiastic about content creation, entertainment, and media
Awesomeness is a leading multi-platform media company defining the future of entertainment. Included under the Awesomeness banner are AwesomenessTV, a leading destination for original programming serving the global Gen Z audience, Awesomeness Films, DreamWorksTV, and Awestruck. Investors include Comcast NBCUniversal, Verizon and Hearst.
AwesomenessTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable state, federal or local law.