Awesomeness is seeking a Business Development Manager to work within our Business Development / Distribution department. As the Business Development Manager, you will take data and use your awesome skills to interpret it into actionable Business Development insights and strategy. This role will report to the VP of Business Development and Strategy.
• Gather, manage and interpret data to translate into recommendations for current business and future investments
• Generate pitch decks and presentation materials for internal and external stakeholder meetings• Be able to negotiate deals as needed
• Build and maintain complex financial models to help inform distribution and growth initiatives
• Work across business functions to manage deliverables, assets and schedules and communicate metrics, performance and feedback from partners
• Cultivate relationships in support of the distribution team’s interests and ensure execution of content licensing (Digital, TV and Film) and partnership deals
• Identify new business development opportunities to expand the business
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing, Finance, Business, or equivalent
• 2-4 years of related experience, transaction experience preferred
• Excellent analytical capabilities and financial modeling skills• Proficiency in Excel
• Strong understanding and passion for the digital and traditional media industries
• Enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to thrive in a rapidly-changing workplace
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
Awesomeness is a leading multi-platform media company defining the future of entertainment. Included under the Awesomeness banner are AwesomenessTV, a leading destination for original programming serving the global Gen Z audience, Awesomeness Films, DreamWorksTV, and Awestruck. Investors include Comcast NBCUniversal, Verizon and Hearst.
AwesomenessTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable state, federal or local law.