Awesomeness is looking for a Sales Coordinator who is a highly motivated, intuitively organized and self-sufficient team player interested in a career working with and learning from the Sales team. The Sales Coordinator will support the Entertainment Brand Partnerships team by attending to and contributing to internal and client meetings. They will also assist in all aspects of account and project management.
The ideal candidate will have the passion for and knowledge of digital entertainment, influencer marketing, and large scale social platforms including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat.
- Prioritize/juggle multiple projects in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Assist with constructing proposal creation, media plans and ad spec documents to ensure timely delivery of all program elements related to brand RFP’s
- Work closely with account managers to ensure timelines exist across each client deliverable and that all pivots are consistently reflected in timing/scheduling
- Compile engagement metrics and highlights once a campaign launches, and construct campaign summary reports once concluded.
- Research client data, social accounts, competitive landscape, press releases, etc.
- Perform billing and revenue reconciliation duties
- Schedule, organize and coordinate internal and external meetings
- Anticipate the needs of team members, clients and partners to provide a seamless and positive experience with Awesomeness in every interaction
- A minimum of 2-3 (+) years of experience within a digital media agency
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Passion for and deep knowledge of the social web including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat, digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers
- Experience with Mac-based products and operating system, as well as Google Docs, Keynote, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail, and oral and written communication skills
- Well-organized, highly self-motivated, positive, and optimistic
- Strong analytical and research skills required
- Desire to be a team player and work cross functionally within many different departments of a growing media company
- Flexibility to handle changing market conditions and workload under tight deadlines
- A finger on the pulse of youth culture
Awesomeness is a leading multi-platform media company defining the future of entertainment. Included under the Awesomeness banner are AwesomenessTV, a leading destination for original programming serving the global Gen Z audience, Awesomeness Films, DreamWorksTV, and Awestruck. Investors include Comcast NBCUniversal, Verizon and Hearst.
AwesomenessTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable state, federal or local law.