We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Brand Partnerships team in New York. The group is responsible for monetizing a suite of marketing services and digital media on behalf of Awesomeness, including branded video, influencer marketing, digital media and events. The position is supported by a focused industry team and reports to the Vice President of Brand Partnerships.
- Develop new brand/advertiser business and manage existing client relationships to generate revenue
- Manage all aspects of the sales process, including; existing relationship management, new lead prospecting, scheduling pitch meetings, negotiating and closing key accounts
- Design customer-centric strategic solutions and partnerships using the right mix of ATV capabilities across branded content, research, promotion and media
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, consultancy, agency, client or media sales with an emphasis on digital, social media, cross-media, native and solution selling
- Strong leader with drive, agility, instincts, and a figure-it-out attitude
- Hands-on with a proven track record of hitting sales goals and scaling digital video advertising sales for an organization
- Must have prior experience selling digital video advertising including pre-roll, post-roll, take-overs, overlays, interstitials, and other native formats across social media platforms
- Deep network with close relationships to high-level decision makers at entertainment brands and key digital/video agencies
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills, with the ability to distill information and make recommendations clearly and succinctly to stakeholders
- Ability to offer clear visibility into sales performance and forecasts
- Energetic and willing to thrive in a start-up atmosphere
- Excellent communication skills
- Talent to generate and implement unique, innovative sales and marketing ideas; sold to imaginative marketers and cutting-edge content creators
Awesomeness is a leading multi-platform media company defining the future of entertainment. Included under the Awesomeness banner are AwesomenessTV, a leading destination for original programming serving the global Gen Z audience, Awesomeness Films, DreamWorksTV, and Awestruck. Investors include Comcast NBCUniversal, Verizon and Hearst.
AwesomenessTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable state, federal or local law.