Awesomeness is seeking a truly unique and talented HR Generalist / Senior Recruiter to identify top talent for various departments and functions throughout the company. Along with finding amazing people and eating our free snacks, the ideal candidate will embrace the word “multi-tasker” with both arms and work closely with the rest of the HR team and various stakeholders throughout Awesomeness to set process and workflow for optimal efficiency.
- Proactively source, screen, interview, and place qualified candidates throughout all departments in Awesomeness – from corporate to production-focused roles.
- Manage the recruiting process along the way by posting jobs and interviewing candidates both on the phone and in person
- Align with HR and Finance about budget and headcount
- Partner with and build strong relationships with hiring managers throughout the selection process by conducting initial intake meetings and communicating effectively throughout the interview and candidate selection process
- Have a working knowledge of HR guidelines and legal compliance when it comes to hiring
- Further diversity in hiring initiatives
- Directly source and recruit candidates through direct recruiting efforts - especially with specialized and skilled job positions
- Assist with New Hire Orientations and organizing company events
- Order and maintain swag for new hires and other company events
- Creatively attract top talent in a timely and cost-effective manner using multiple sources to advertise and recruit
- Further the Awesomeness brand by suggesting and organizing networking and recruiting events onsite
- Be a proud subject matter expert on great sourcing and interviewing techniques
- Effectively communicate recruiting process and interviewing guidelines to Hiring Managers and other interviewers
- Conduct reference checks, initiate background checks and generate offer letters
- Create/update candidate records, track submissions, and maintain our candidate database (CATS)
- Proactively identify recruitment issues and provide timely solutions
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or Business related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3 (+) years recruiting experience, HR experience, or related experience in a fast-paced digital entertainment and/or tech
- Experience working with a company with international offices, is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of CATS, or similar ATS
- Proficiency in going with the flow
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial digital media/entertainment environment
- Adaptable and fun personality goes a long way!
- Ability to make something like a straight-forward Recruiting Update report fun and entertaining is a plus
Awesomeness is a leading multi-platform media company defining the future of entertainment. Included under the Awesomeness banner are AwesomenessTV, a leading destination for original programming serving the global Gen Z audience, Awesomeness Films, DreamWorksTV, and Awestruck. Investors include Comcast NBCUniversal, Verizon and Hearst.
AwesomenessTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable state, federal or local law.