The Senior Recruiter is responsible for identifying top talent for AwesomenessTV in various functions along with setting up process and workflow for optimal efficiency.
- Proactively source, screen, interview, and place qualified candidates. This includes posting jobs, pre-screening resumes, interviewing candidates both on the phone and in person, and partnering with hiring managers throughout the selection process
- Identify/clarify hiring specifications and competencies, document and confirm principal requirements to ensure accurate and detailed job descriptions, and develop action plans to maximize candidate sourcing
- Directly source and recruit candidates through direct recruiting efforts - especially with specialized and skilled job positions
- Creatively attract top talent in a timely and cost effective manner using multiple sources to advertise and recruit
- Build strong relationships with the hiring managers to ensure a smooth recruiting process
- Generate offer letters and send new hire welcome emails and packets
- Create/update candidate records, track submissions, initiate background checks and maintain candidate database (CATS)
- Proactively identify recruitment issues and provide timely solutions
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or Business related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3 (+) years recruiting experience or related experience in digital entertainment and/or tech
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Desire to be a team player and work with many different departments of a growing media company.
- Ability to work in a busy and exciting environment
- Adaptable and fun personality goes a long way!
AwesomenessTV is a multi-platform media company owned by Comcast, Hearst and Verizon. Included under the AwesomenessTV banner are AwesomenessTV - a leading destination for original programming serving the global Gen Z audience, the ATV Network - a global creator community, DreamWorksTV, Awestruck, Awesomeness Films, Big Frame, and Wildness. AwesomenessTV was founded by Brian Robbins (Smallville, Varsity Blues, All That) and Joe Davola (In Living Color, Smallville, MTV Networks). Check out www.awesomenesstv.com.
AwesomenessTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable state, federal or local law.