AwesomenessTV is seeking an assistant/office PA to support producers in it’s programming department. This position will be temporary, with possible conversion to full time later on.
Role responsibilities include:
- Answer phones, schedule and maintain executives’ client meeting
- Coordinate travel arrangements for executives and clients
- Track and submit expenses for reimbursement
- Communicate talent information across all key departments
- General administrative duties such as ordering office supplies, managing computer and cell phone needs, etc
- Able to assist producers with finding new talent and creative brainstorms
Experience / Qualifications:·
- College degree
- 1-2 years experience in an exec assistant role within the entertainment industry
- Reside in Los Angeles
- Experience in a talent agency, talent mgmt or production company is a plus
- Commitment of minimum 1 year
- Adept with Microsoft Office and Google doc suite. Photoshop is a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills, excellent written and oral communications, and a great attitude is necessary
- A passion for digital entertainment and knowledge of youtube landscape
Strongly Preferred Candidates Will Have:
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Ideal candidate will possess initiative, be diplomatic and be flexible under all circumstances
- Interpersonal skills are a must as the position requires building relationships with production crew, finance, business affairs, sales and creative departments
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential material
AwesomenessTV is a multi-platform media company owned by Comcast, Hearst and Verizon. Included under the AwesomenessTV banner are AwesomenessTV - a leading destination for original programming serving the global Gen Z audience, the ATV Network - a global creator community, DreamWorksTV, Awestruck, Awesomeness Films, Big Frame, and Wildness. AwesomenessTV was founded by Brian Robbins (Smallville, Varsity Blues, All That) and Joe Davola (In Living Color, Smallville, MTV Networks). Check out www.awesomenesstv.com.
AwesomenessTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable state, federal or local law.