We are recruiting for a motivated and passionate individual to join our team as an Administrative Assistant. The role will provide administrative support to the Managing Director & Senior Management of Awesomeness TV Europe which includes phone coverage, scheduling, as well as support to the team at large for departmental meetings, events, projects, etc.
- Create and manage executive(s) calendar, phones, travel, and internal/external relations
- Perform administrative duties and support day to day operations for Managing Director of AwesomenessTV Europe
- Answer telephone, screen and route and roll calls, respond to internal and external inquiries and provide routine information within scope of authority.
- Schedule, organize and coordinate internal and external meetings
- Arrange travel itineraries and prepare travel and expense reports
- Schedule supervisors’ appointments, maintain and updates supervisors’ daily calendar
- Work on special projects and perform other related duties as assigned.
AwesomenessTV is a multi-platform media company. Included under the AwesomenessTV banner are AwesomenessTV, a leading destination for original programming serving the global Gen Z audience; the ATV Network, a global creator community; Awesomeness Films; DreamWorksTV; Awestruck; and Big Frame. AwesomenessTV was founded by Brian Robbins (Smallville, Varsity Blues, All That) and Joe Davola (In Living Color, Smallville, MTV Networks). Investors include Comcast, Hearst and Verizon. Check out www.awesomenesstv.com.
- Previous administrative experience within a fast paced environment, preferably within entertainment, management and/or agency is preferred.
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
- Proactive, anticipation of executive needs and thorough follow-up required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Significant level of discretion due to exposure to confidential information.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Desire to be a team player and work with many different departments of a growing media company.
- Ability to work in a busy and exciting environment & get involved in projects as and if they arise.
- Adaptable and personable personality
AwesomenessTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable state, federal or local law.