AwesomenessTV is seeking a seasoned digital Executive Producer to define, develop and lead the creative and production strategy & lead the production team for AwesomenessTV UK. This individual will thrive in an environment where they’re responsible for the entire cycle of ideation through to post production for lifestyle, beauty, fashion, pop culture & general entertainment content (non scripted and scripted) which will enable us to achieve high levels of engagement across ATV owned and operated platforms.
Unflappable and super efficient, this individual should have a strong eye for talent whether discovering new or working with established influencers which will enable ATV UK to produce compelling content that gets the audience wanting for more.
This individual should be able to develop and execute ideas in a fast paced environment, manage multiple projects of their own and from within their team from concept through completion and to budget. The individual should be comfortable working in a start-up
environment but be able to build processes, workflows and structure that can allow the business to scale efficiently. A passion for teen culture (female oriented) with a strong knowledge of the Gen Z audience is strongly preferred.
● Define and develop a content production strategy and pipeline of short form content that resonates with the ATV audience.
● Oversee all production output (daily/weekly) across Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Celeb / Pop culture, live/ non-live and entertainment (unscripted and scripted).
● Be passionate about delivering the best content whilst not jeopardizing schedule and budget. Allow for frequent ideation pitching and development.
● Be an inspirational leader that can stimulate creativity and foster innovation and provide the ability for personal development.
● Be able to adapt productions based on engagement levels and trends.
● Be cool under pressure and thrive in the multi-tasking, fast-paced environment of digital media.
● Must be a team player, with the ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
● 3 - 5 years experience producing digital content (shooting, directing, editing)
● 3 - 5 years in managing / leading a creative and production team.
● Solid knowledge of YouTube content, pop culture, social influencers and the digital landscape
● Understanding current and upcoming trends across digital platforms.
● Must be an excellent storyteller with outstanding written and communication skills.
● Strong organizational and communication skills are essential.
● Experience in developing branded content & or product integration desirable.
AwesomenessTV is a multi-platform media company. Included under the AwesomenessTV banner are AwesomenessTV, a leading destination for original programming serving the global Gen Z audience; the ATV Network, a global creator community; Awesomeness Films; DreamWorksTV; Awestruck; and Big Frame. AwesomenessTV was founded by Brian Robbins (Smallville, Varsity Blues, All That) and Joe Davola (In Living Color, Smallville, MTV Networks). Investors include Comcast, Hearst and Verizon. Check out www.awesomenesstv.com.
AwesomenessTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable state, federal or local law.