AwesomenessTV is expanding internationally and is currently seeking an out-of-this world, creatively-driven Social Media Manager for their UK business. This role is focused on developing and executing an innovative social media strategy and campaigns to drive best-in-class fan engagement. We are looking for a passionate digital strategist who has at least 3-5 year’s experience managing digital and social marketing campaigns for entertainment brands ideally with a focus on the Gen Z segment. The role requires the ability to review data and make strategic recommendations in our rapidly evolving space, a keen eye for compelling and innovative content (written and visually) and a passion to develop first in class content. The team culture is creatively-driven, fast-paced & detail-oriented. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the founding team for the UK.
- Responsible for defining the social strategy for the UK market.
- Responsible to manage day to day campaign flow including creative, paid and social listening
- Oversee all deliverables and ensure they are qualitative and align with a clear social direction
- Foster conversations and leverage them to help build/manage our own community
- Support the team with digital innovation and social media advancement
- Aptitude to recognize emerging and relevant digital trends and new products that are important for our business
- Ability to liaise with talent and their reps to facilitate social support from talent channels
AwesomenessTV is a multi-platform media company. Included under the AwesomenessTV banner are AwesomenessTV, a leading destination for original programming serving the global Gen Z audience; the ATV Network, a global creator community; Awesomeness Films; DreamWorksTV; Awestruck; and Big Frame. AwesomenessTV was founded by Brian Robbins (Smallville, Varsity Blues, All That) and Joe Davola (In Living Color, Smallville, MTV Networks). Investors include Comcast, Hearst and Verizon. Check out www.awesomenesstv.com.
- 3 years of social media marketing experience across all platforms
- Ability to think creatively and strategically in a fast-paced start-up culture
- Effective time management and multitasking skills
- High attention to detail and a roll up your sleeves attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintains a positive attitude and keeps calm under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with data, analytics
AwesomenessTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable state, federal or local law.