Awesomeness is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Media who is ready to launch new shows, discover new audiences, and explore the new frontiers of media. We are looking for someone who understands the fundamentals of performance marketing (CPM, CPC, CTR, CPA, CRO) and passionate about digital and social media. This role requires someone with the technical know-how to build campaigns across an array of platforms and services (from AdWords to Snapchat, from Facebook ads to Pinterest ads and whatever may come next), as well as the written and verbal communication skill to explain the key insights and takeaways in an easily digestible way. The media team is lean and is actively involved in crafting the media plans for all the verticals within AwesomenessTV. The team culture is creatively-driven, fast-paced, detail-oriented, and focused on delivering innovative social strategy.
- Work with our agency partners to deliver target marketing objectives for each brand
- Write media plans to support the overall marketing and business objective
- Build and optimize paid search, display, video, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter campaigns
- Collaborate with the engineering and data science team to run A/B tests and design new experiments that drive the business forward
- Present actionable insight from the campaign performance to the audience development team
- Create custom dashboards and reports in Google Data Studio, Excel, or Tableau
- Stay current with social marketing best practices, advancements in technology, and industry standards
AwesomenessTV is a multi-platform media company. Included under the AwesomenessTV banner are AwesomenessTV, a leading destination for original programming serving the global Gen Z audience; the ATV Network, a global creator community; Awesomeness Films; DreamWorksTV; Awestruck; and Big Frame. AwesomenessTV was founded by Brian Robbins (Smallville, Varsity Blues, All That) and Joe Davola (In Living Color, Smallville, MTV Networks). Investors include Comcast, Hearst and Verizon. Check out www.awesomenesstv.com.
- 3+ years digital marketing experience, preferably with a studio or digital media company
- Extensive experience in digital marketing and performance-based campaigns
- Previous experience in AdWords or Facebook Ads
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to work cross-functionally with teams across the organization
- Enthusiastic about content creation, entertainment, and media
AwesomenessTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable state, federal or local law.