Awesomeness is seeking exceptional candidates for the role of Account Manager. Must have 4-7 years of experience working with client services, production, or entertainment. The ideal candidate is exceptionally detailed oriented, organized, a self-starter, diplomatic, a problem solver, has strong verbal and written communication skills, and thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Executing the deliverables components of sold Influencer Marketing programs
- Understanding the Talent production workflow
- Ensuring that Brand and Talent receive “white glove service” to drive repeat business
- Problem solving production challenges with Talent to ensure on time deliverables
- Managing all Client communication through completion of deliverables
- Supervise the production of multiple, branded campaigns at various phases, from outreach to execution and delivery
- Clearly and concisely communicate dynamic information to external and internal constituents, ensuring that all messaging is communicated correctly
- Create and maintain production calendars for both internal and external use
- Coordinate between brand/ad agency clients, production, operations, and social media “influencers” to ensure all deliverables are met in a timely and quality manner.
- Manage clients, creative approvals, and internal status updates
- Assist in ideating and developing creative program solutions to increase sales and outreach
- Review contracts to confirm promotional requirements, deliverables, timelines, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4-7 years of professional experience
- Passion for YouTube / digital video
- Expert knowledge of social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.
- Experience working with fast-paced and dynamic teams
- Adept at Google Apps
Strongly Preferred Candidates Will Have:
- Experience as an account manager, production coordinator, or in client services
- Prior experience working with brands / advertising agencies / talent to execute digital marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to consistently meet deadlines in a high impact team environment
- Ad operations and/or an understanding of how to review social media platform analytics
- Ambition to expand responsibilities in a high-growth digital company
AwesomenessTV is a multi-platform media company. Included under the AwesomenessTV banner are AwesomenessTV, a leading destination for original programming serving the global Gen Z audience; the ATV Network, a global creator community; Awesomeness Films; DreamWorksTV; Awestruck; and Big Frame. AwesomenessTV was founded by Brian Robbins (Smallville, Varsity Blues, All That) and Joe Davola (In Living Color, Smallville, MTV Networks). Investors include Comcast, Hearst and Verizon. Check out www.awesomenesstv.com.
AwesomenessTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable state, federal or local law.