The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Executive VP of Business Affairs & Legal which includes phone coverage, scheduling, as well as support AwesomenessTV’s business affairs team at large for departmental meetings, events, projects, etc. This role will often be interacting with traditional and digital talent along with its representation on behalf of the department.
- Create and manage executive(s) calendar, phones, travel, and internal/external relations
- Perform administrative duties and support day to day operations for Business Affairs Dept.
- Type and compose drafts, forms, memorandums and other documents and correspondence as appropriate along with the ability of drafting occasional contracts, as requested
- Answer telephone, screen and route calls, respond to internal and external inquiries and provide routine information within scope of authority
- Schedule, organize and coordinate internal and external meetings
- Arrange travel itineraries and prepare travel and expense reports
- Schedule supervisors’ appointments, maintain and updates supervisors’ daily calendar
- Provide support in scheduling departmental meetings or obligations internally and externally
- Liaise with registered agent/maintain all paperwork for new and existing legal entities
- Work on special projects and perform other related duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of executive-level administrative experience within a fast-paced environment, preferably within entertainment, management and/or agency is preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret legal contracts.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Keynote and Excel.
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
- Proactive, anticipation of executive needs and thorough follow-up required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Significant level of discretion due to exposure to confidential information and high-profile individuals.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Desire to be a team player and work with many different departments of a growing media company.
- Ability to work in a busy and exciting environment
- Adaptable and fun personality goes a long way!
AwesomenessTV is a multi-platform media company. Included under the AwesomenessTV banner are AwesomenessTV, a leading destination for original programming serving the global Gen Z audience; the ATV Network, a global creator community; Awesomeness Films; DreamWorksTV; Awestruck; and Big Frame. AwesomenessTV was founded by Brian Robbins (Smallville, Varsity Blues, All That) and Joe Davola (In Living Color, Smallville, MTV Networks). Investors include Comcast, Hearst and Verizon. Check out www.awesomenesstv.com.
AwesomenessTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable state, federal or local law.