The Executive Assistant will provide support to a C-Level Executive at Awesomeness, which includes phone coverage, scheduling, travel, event/meeting coordination, expenses and other day-to-day duties. This role will work cross-functionally with departments throughout the company, so a strong level of professionalism, organization and excellent communication skills are a must.
- Create and manage executive calendar - working closely and effectively with the executive to keep them informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Book and manage travel, both domestic and international
- Be primary point of contact for internal/external inquiries and provide routine information within scope of authority
- Anticipating the executive's needs and proactively bringing together appropriate people and resources to support the executive in addressing these issues
- Completes critical aspects of deliverables and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem solving; making adjustments to plans
- Perform administrative duties and support day-to-day operations
- Answer telephone, screen, route and roll calls
- Schedule, organize and coordinate internal and external meetings
- Prepare travel and expense reports
- Work on special projects and perform other related duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of executive administrative experience within a fast-paced environment, preferably within entertainment, management and/or agency is preferred.
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Keynote and Excel
- Proactive, anticipation of executive needs and thorough follow-up required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Significant level of discretion due to exposure to confidential information.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Desire to be a team player and work with many different departments of a growing media company.
- Ability to work in a busy and exciting environment
- Adaptable, friendly and fun personality
AwesomenessTV is a multi-platform media company. Included under the AwesomenessTV banner are AwesomenessTV, a leading destination for original programming serving the global Gen Z audience; the ATV Network, a global creator community; Awesomeness Films; DreamWorksTV; Awestruck; and Big Frame. AwesomenessTV was founded by Brian Robbins (Smallville, Varsity Blues, All That) and Joe Davola (In Living Color, Smallville, MTV Networks). Investors include Comcast, Hearst and Verizon. Check out www.awesomenesstv.com.
AwesomenessTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable state, federal or local law.