AwesomenessTV is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for the Accounting department in West Los Angeles. This role will report to the Accounts Payable Manager and will be a key player in the accounts payable department.
- Secure invoice approvals, G/L coding, scanning and data input of invoices
- Run check, ACH and wire payments
- prepare checks for mailing and match outgoing checks with paid invoices
- Maintain accounting department filing
- Audit and process employee expense reports in our cloud-based expense report system
- Assist with department monthly/quarterly/yearly close processes
- Support accounting department in various tasks
- Monitor, research and respond to incoming telephone calls/emails regarding invoice processing and payment status
- Assist Accounting Managers and Controller with special projects
- Minimum of 1-2 years in prior accounting payable experience
- Entertainment and/or large company experience preferred
- Must be proficient in working with an ERP system
- The ideal candidate will have excellent organization, attention to detail, proficient in working with numbers, and high level of accuracy
- Self-starter with strong communication skills
- Must have analytical skills and the ability to communicate across all levels of organization and handle multiple projects/priorities
- Detail-orientated, self-motivated team player with strong work ethic
- Ability to function well under pressure in fast-paced environment
Awesomeness is a leading multi-platform media company defining the future of entertainment. Included under the Awesomeness banner are AwesomenessTV, a leading destination for original programming serving the global Gen Z audience, Awesomeness Films, DreamWorksTV, and Awestruck. Investors include Comcast NBCUniversal, Verizon and Hearst.
AwesomenessTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable state, federal or local law.