The Sales & Marketing Solutions Coordinator (SMSC) role will help support the sales team in creating, packaging, positioning, and execution of cross-platform marketing programs.
- Manage day-to-day execution of turnkey projects (i.e., checking sales leads, updating talent rosters, etc.)
- Participate in creative brainstorms / ideation
- Shepherd internal approvals during media plan creation (i.e., production & talent costs to be shared with Sales exec)
- Be responsible for collecting all past and present case studies, and be a resource for the sales team
- Help pull together case studies and wrap reports for completed programs
- Work with Sales execs to develop social strategy
- Work with sales to devise external media plans (i.e., media plans to be delivered to clients & agencies)
- Assist in drafting talent offers
- Managing contracts and booking process
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales and/or marketing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent strongly preferred
- Experience with Keynote or design (may require samples as part of the interview process)
- Voracious about social and the latest developments
- Proactive, anticipation of department needs and thorough follow-up
- Strong oral and written communications
- Strong attention to detail
Awesomeness is a leading multi-platform media company defining the future of entertainment. Included under the Awesomeness banner are AwesomenessTV, a leading destination for original programming serving the global Gen Z audience, Awesomeness Films, DreamWorksTV, and Awestruck. Investors include Comcast NBCUniversal, Verizon and Hearst.
AwesomenessTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable state, federal or local law.