DreamWorksTV is seeking a Head of Marketing to be based in our Santa Monica office. The Head of Marketing will report directly to the Head of DreamWorksTV.
- Planning and development of 360-degree marketing strategy for DreamWorksTV, the kids and family division of Awesomeness
- Execution of effective marketing campaigns for DreamWorksTV
- Partner directly with production, sales, distribution and other teams within the company to establish and grow the brand
- Manage and mentor team members as the team grows
- Candidates should have 5+ years experience in digital and social media marketing, preferably with a focus on entertainment
- Must have a solid interest in engaging our core demographic (6-12 y/o kids) as well as integrated marketing
- Exude a passion for brand building and growth, and have a commitment to evolving, innovating, and disrupting the marketplace
- Ability to think creatively and thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, multi-tasking marketing environment
- Must be interested in kids entertainment and have a general knowledge of the landscape
- Must be a highly organized individual who adapts well to change
Awesomeness is a leading multi-platform media company defining the future of entertainment. Included under the Awesomeness banner are AwesomenessTV, a leading destination for original programming serving the global Gen Z audience, Awesomeness Films, DreamWorksTV, and Awestruck. Investors include Comcast NBCUniversal, Verizon and Hearst.
AwesomenessTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable state, federal or local law.