Awesomeness is seeking a creatively-driven Social Media Specialist to focus on developing and executing innovative social media plans that drive robust audience growth and fan engagement for Awestruck, the emerging lifestyle entertainment brand for millennial moms and women. The ideal candidate is a pop-culture savvy self-starter with at least 3 years of experience managing social media platforms for entertainment brands. We are looking for someone who is passionate about identifying trends and developing best in class social content to build a relevant brand for our target audience.
- Develop strategic social campaigns that drive brand awareness, audience growth and fan engagement
- Create and maintain editorial calendars for assigned social media platforms
- Manage day-to-day publishing and community moderation on assigned social media platforms, driving conversation with a consistent brand tone and voice
- Conceptualize and create original social content in alignment with the brand’s aesthetic, collaborating with Digital Design and Video Producers and Editors
- Report, track and analyze platform growth and engagement across paid, owned and earned
- Identify new internet trends and opportunities to spark viral conversation
- Liaise with talent and/or reps to facilitate social support from talent channels
- Build relationships with influencers and brand ambassadors to amplify social marketing initiatives
- Cover events and on-set production opportunities in real-time
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Advertising, Communications or relevant concentration preferred)
- 3+ years of social media marketing experience across all platforms, preferably for an entertainment brand or lifestyle publisher
- A finely-tuned sense and strong passion for content that appeals to and engages millennial moms and women
- Ability to think creatively and strategically in a fast-paced company culture
- Effective time management and multitasking skills
- High attention to detail and a roll up your sleeves attitude
- Proficient in Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Google Apps and social media management tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Awesomeness is a leading multi-platform media company defining the future of entertainment. Included under the Awesomeness banner are AwesomenessTV, a leading destination for original programming serving the global Gen Z audience, Awesomeness Films, DreamWorksTV, and Awestruck. Investors include Comcast NBCUniversal, Verizon and Hearst.
AwesomenessTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable state, federal or local law.